CAA is a membership organisation open to anyone on payment of an annual fee. Membership runs from January 1st for a calendar year.
You must be a member of CAA to attend the annual conference. The membership fee can be paid when registering for the conference (the conference fees are a separate payment) or at any time of the year.
Members are entitled to the following:
- to attend the annual conference;
- to keep their name and address on the mailing list held by the CAA Steering Committee for 3 years;
- to call themselves ‘A member of CAA International’;
- to receive a copy of all membership mailings;
- to participate in CAA policy by attending and voting at the Annual General Meeting (AGM);
- to take part in postal and e-mail votes, as and when necessary;
- to become a member of the Steering Committee, either elected or co-opted;
- to receive a 20% discount off proceedings ordered from CAA;
- to receive a 10% discount on any publications purchased at Oxbow Books and BAR/Archaeopress
Become a Member
To become a new member visit this page.
The CAA annual membership fee is € 75, concessionary rate is € 19.
Concessionary rate applies to the following categories of members:
- unemployed and other low income categories
Members entitled to the concessionary rate can also apply for a bursary to attend the annual conference.
To update your personal profile and pay your membership fee log in to Membership management page.
CAA’s policy on the use of member details is described at Policy on the Use of Member Details page.